Are you having leg pain or cramps at night or inflammation in the legs? You may be suffering from varicose veins. Want to be sure about your condition! Inquire first, what doctor treats varicose veins? You can ask your family doctor or he may refer you to a vein doctor, also known as a phlebologist. He is a skilled and experienced professional to treats various vein diseases. Schedule an appointment with him to go through necessary procedures i.e diagnosis and treatments.


Leave a Reply